Friday, August 22, 2008

I Like ABDC... NOT! (read in Borat fashion)


Fun size my ass: I just had like a mini choco chip cookie pack for the first time in my life and it was absolutely terrible. It's about the size of two twix bars stacked one on top of the other and contains 4 cookies. Absolutely ridonculous. First of all, 4 is the number of death in Korea and China. Also, what are you gonna do with 4 cookies? Starving African children would be angry at you if you gave them 4 cookies. When has anyone ever said, "I wanna bake some cookies, but I don't wanna bake too much, so I think I'll just bake 4. Yeah. That's good. That way, I can feel empty and discontent afterwards."

Gymnastics: Slow motion for vault reminds me of Bay Watch.

ABDC recap: First is the worst, second is the best, and third is the one with the hairy chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment