Saturday, August 16, 2008

I Like Private Transportation


Irony: Shortly after the "There's a reason you've never heard of bus rage" campaign is unveiled by Greyhound, a Chinese man beheads a fellow Greyhound passenger before proceeding to hack off the victim's body parts and eat them. Racist Canadian passengers not surprised.

In other news: Chicken Romano tastes worse than Vanilla Pudding Cake.

Fact: The SAT's and AP exams have easily reachable upper limits.

My opinion on the matter: It's good.

My Korean critique: these upperbounds stifle excellence and create a disincentive for students that want to study more.

My Solution: Arrange the tests in such a way that students will not be able to obtain a perfect score. This can be done in three ways: 1. make the tests harder 2. rearrange the curve 3. create a system in which the quality of students' answers are judged with no "perfect score".

Also: Beatboxing is a predominantly male sport. Why? If you're a girl and reading this, I will teach you how to beatbox at no charge. Just hit me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment