Monday, August 25, 2008

I Like Watching Gilmore Girls

Question of the Day: If god is so powerful, why did he take 6 days to create the world? Fuck let there be light. Let there be Earth!

What's more embarrassing: That I watch America's Funniest Home Videos or that I enjoy it? I'll tell you what's more embarrassing: that I enjoy watching Gilmore Girls. They speak so fast, but they speak so true.

Fashion: Every once in a while, I get an e-mail from Men's Wearhouse because that's where I rented my tux for prom. A recent newsletter sent me a link to this article, about whether you should tuck in your shirt or not. Here's the article's conclusion:

Its best to take a look at yourself in an untucked shirt before running out the door. Think about where youre going, who youre meeting with and the image you want to project. Then decide what makes you feel most comfortable and go with that.

So.... basically what you're saying is that I should just decide for myself, huh? Golly gee, Men's Wearhouse, thank you so much for the advice. It's not like I was making my own decisions before I read this article.

Who needs to tuck when you're kicking ass?

photo: cinematrix

No comments:

Post a Comment