Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Like Baked Goods

Pajamas: They're really comfortable, you guys! I am not sure why so many people do not wear them. They are not getting the full sleeping experience.

Big Brother: Apparently, the government can now see through walls. Yeah. Once they get this stuff on a satellite revolving around the globe, it'll be like Google Earth for inside your house! How do I feel about it? Totally friggin awesome! Personally, I think this technology is going to be the instigator for underground colonies, as people will be scrambling to avoid Big Brother's watchful eye. Scott Adams has a pretty nice one thought up over on his blog. Then again, maybe people will all live on barges. That way, they can escape taxes and see through technology. Google's already doing it.

Dumplings: European dumplings look delicious. Apparently, they are "sweetened dough wrapped around fruit, such as an apple, baked and served as a dessert." Sounds like a miniature pie to me. Mmmmmmmmm.... Pie....

I would eat this just to be able to say that I've had dumpling a la carte.


photo: ms tea

No comments:

Post a Comment