Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Like Cable Television

Cho Sho: As my regular readers know, I am a fervent Korean nationalist. However, I still think the Cho Sho sucks. It's just a bunch of gay people and a midget talking to a fat Korean lady. Her standup isn't that good either. By the way, if you guys want to know which 5 minute clip I am judging the entire series on, it is the first section of the show about a beauty pageant.

GM Employee Discount: The commercial says that everyone gets to pay what the employees pay, but I think it just means that the employees have to pay what everyone else has to pay. Ripoff.

Dane Cook: What can I say about the man that hasn't been said already? Everybody knows that he's talentless, boring, and about as mature as a two year old. Just today, I was watching his stand-up and he spent about 30 minutes using the same joke I heard him tell 5 years ago. Yeah. The one where he says God bless you to an atheist? Who has not heard that joke? The man is an embarrassment to stand-up comedy.

Girls Next Door: Is it just me or is anyone else wondering how annoyed Hugh Hefner gets by the dumbass Playboy bunnies? Hefner seems like a mildly intelligent guy and he spends what must be most of his time surrounded by some of the most ignorant people I have ever seen. So, Hugh Hefner, if you're reading this, pay close attention. I am offering to switch lives with you right now or as soon as humanly possible. If I can just make one person happy, it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment