Monday, September 15, 2008

I Like Card Games

Things you didn't know: A Korean version of the exacto knife is pretty much standard for most Korean elementary school students. You know... because sometimes it's too much trouble to use scissors. Actually, when I grew up in Korea, I never did use my knife for any type of schoolwork. Sometimes, I carved penises onto my desk, but that was pretty much it.

Webcams: I'm so lazy when it comes to putting on a shirt that when someone wants video chat while I'm mostly naked, I just turn off the lights. You might think it's crazy, but it works.

Necronomicon: Lately, I've been wasting my time on this game. It's not because it's fun, but really because I like winning. I think any game that presents me with a challenge that I can easily overcome is a pretty good game. If you've played mtg, this game should be extremely easy for you, just remember that there is no such thing as direct card advantage here because the cards replace themselves.

The knives look like the one pictured here, but smaller.


picture: japan probe

1 comment:

  1. omg look at the picture
    (btw i created a google account JUST to leave comments on your blog how nice is that)

    ReplyDelete