Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Like End of the World Theories

Illegal Activity is Good: I was listening to the radio today, and in the traffic report, the guy says, "Everyone's moving at the speed limit or better." Assuming that by better, he meant that the cars were moving faster than the speed limit, is he implying that breaking the law is better than not breaking the law?

Sleeping: So I went to sleep yesterday at 4 pm and woke up today at 6 am. I'm not sure how to feel about it?

The top of my facebook page has two links: profile and Bacon Chedda. Both of them take me to the exact same place. What's the deal, Zuckerberg?

Econ: this is what I wrote for my AP economics homework. The assignment was to write about a "current event topic and its economic impact.":

As the large hadron collider gets closer and closer to fully functioning, I assume that people will try to sell whatever they have invested their money in (e.g. houses, stocks, bonds) and that their prices will drop spectacularly in such a flooded market. The reasoning is simple: investments are useless if the world is going to end in a couple of months. Prices of veblen goods, however, will skyrocket as people who previously thought a luxury car was out of their price range now have turned whatever assets they owned into cash.

All your base are belong to us

photo: Image Editor

1 comment: