Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Like Junk Food.

So, my favorite part about going to the beach is that I get to eat lots and lots of terrible terrible food. Last weekend, I brought along a bag of the ever famous Pirate's Booty and some "NEW!" Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos.

Pirate's Booty: The package says that it's "good for you!" Suure. Reminds me of Bon Chon's similar claims to health supremacy. Nevertheless, the snack is light enough that you can probably eat the whole bag in one sitting without much problems. It's kind of like cheese puffs, but better because it doesn't leave your fingers orange. My only complaint is that it sometimes gets stuck in the crevasses of your teeth and are a pain to get out. Personally, my favorite way to eat Pirate Booty is by tilting the bag towards my mouth and using my tongue to get out two or three puffs at a time.

Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos: I'll be the first to admit that I am not a fan of most Doritos, despite what Stephen Colbert may want me to think. However, the spicy sweet chili chips are pretty okay. The flavor reminds me of the spicy barbecue flavor that Korean snacks have and is not like any of the American junk food I have tried: tangy with a mild spice. While the chips don't really taste much like chili, I guess you can buy your own chili and dip the chips in them. That would crazy. I think I would do it, just so I could call my mom and tell her I was eating spicy sweet DOUBLE chili doritos. Hell yes. Rating: 934/823pi

Eating. I does it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment