Friday, September 26, 2008

I Like Nonverbal Communication

Things about me: I'm experiencing deja vu a lot recently. I'll just be sitting in class, and a teacher will say something that I distinctly remember him saying before. Was it just a mind hiccup or an error in the code?

Garfield: So... can Jon understand what Garfield is saying, or what?

Speaking of Garfield: Garfield minus Garfield is worth taking a look at.

Birthday Gifts: I don't understand in-family birthday gifts. Assuming that you consider family money to be communal, if you thought something was worth its price, wouldn't you have just bought it yourself? And if you didn't think it was worth the money, why would you be happy that someone else wasted your family's money on it?

Speaking of Gifts: Personally, I prefer buying people small things because it's usually cheaper. If you give them money, it should be at least a 20, but if you buy them an 8 dollar slingshot monkey, they'll think you're the bees knees.



photo: garfield minus garfield

No comments:

Post a Comment