Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Like Whiteys Who Eat Our Food

Imagination Exercise: If people are this angry about foreigners taking away American jobs now, imagine how angry the colonists were once they started importing slaves.

Emoticons: My im client does this thing where if I type in something like :/, it will automatically change it to a smiley face. I find this very annoying.

Dog meat soup: It's illegal. Who knew?

Eating: Have you guys tried eating pizza with a fork and knife? It's pretty much better than sex.

Favorite Chicken Quote of the Day: "Bonchon Chicken... Is it the best fried chicken I've had? I didn't even mind the forty-minute wait, though now I know to call ahead, as the Koreans do. Get it with both sauces - soy and garlic, and hot --and be sure to ask for the kimchi." ~Marginal Revolution

Redundancy: The home button and the Facebook button on facebook both take me to the same place. Why?

On a related note: Facebook's live feed has brought me to a whole 'notha level of stalkerism.

Roflcopter of the Day:


Those goddamn water buffalo.

2 comments:

  1. For one thing, yes I have tried pizza with fork and knife. Contrary to your belief, it is not better than sex. I would know.

    Are you one of those people who hate the new facebook? I've had it since they came out with it and I dont' mind at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind.

    The only thing I don't like is how the apps stuff has been moved to the bottom.

    ReplyDelete