Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Like Artery Clogging Sandwiches

Pride: So today, I was eating lunch at this Korean place and the people sitting at the table across from us were all Korean War Veterans and they were all talking about how they killed a bunch of pinkos during the war. It was a proud moment as I vicariously experienced the hardships of war until I remembered that I myself might not be going into the Korean army (all Korean males have to go, but people who live overseas are exempt). Maybe I should reconsider. Currently, conscription is for two years for most people, but I wish there was a way I could just go for about 4 to 6 months-just to see what it's like.

What Doesn't Kill You: I saw a cheesesteak sandwich with fries and coleslaw for the first time in my life today. It may not sound strange at first, but the fries and coleslaw were inside the sandwich with the cheez whiz and beef! I needed a triple bypass just from looking at the monstrosity.

Only in Pennsylvania...

No comments:

Post a Comment