Monday, October 13, 2008

I Like Irrational Hatred

First Things First: Nice win by the Colts. Nice win.

Killing bugs: First of all, it's a lose-lose situation. If I kill it, then all that nasty bug goo gets on my wall or floor or something and sometimes it leaves a stain. If I don't kill it, I might accidentally step on it or something, which would be traumatize me for life. Most of the time, I try to use the catch and release method, but the larger bugs and those gifted with flight are immune to my catching prowess. I hate bugs.

Curly Hair: I'm not even sure why, but I hate men who have curly hair on tv. If I meet someone in real life who has curly hair, I usually won't even notice, but if there's a curly haired man on the television, it actually makes me want to stop watching whatever show I was watching. The only exception to this rule is Dr. Cox from Scrubs. But that's only because Scrubs is the best show on television.

4 comments:

  1. Scrubs is the best!!!!
    And Dr. Cox is my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha.

    I totally thought Alex wrote that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex..Ahn?
    Who could I possibly be? There are only like 2 people who regularly comment your blog: you and me.

    ReplyDelete