Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Like I's

Irrational Hatred: I hate people who wear ragged gray running shoes every day. It makes me want to Falcon Punch them in the face.

Internal Clock: I'm usually very sleepy from around 11:30 to 12:00, but if I make it past twelve without dozing off, I can usually stay up for as long as I want. It's kind of strange.

Imagination: It should be promoted in school. Everyone already promotes creativity and imagination is only a hop jump and a skip away.

Illegal Aliens: What's the big deal? I would understand if overpopulation was a problem, but as long as illegal aliens pay their taxes, they contribute just as much to the economy as the next foreigner.

Falcon Punch: Is there anything it can't do?

photo: encyclopedia dramatica

3 comments:

  1. LOL. where'd u find the pic???
    nice internal clock..when'd u sleep last name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. osnap. typo, i meant last nightt. hahah

    ReplyDelete