Friday, October 24, 2008

I Like Labeled Floors

High School: My high school has two floors. The first floor staircase entry has signs that say "Floor 1" and the second floor has signs that say "Floor 2". You know, just in case anyone with a severe case of Alzheimer's just climbed up the stairs and forgot that this was a two story building. Good thinking, Mr. Architect Who Designed My School.

McCain: He whistles his "s" sounds and it really annoys me. I will vote for Obama just so that I never have to hear his whistling again.

ROFLCOPOUT of the Day

4 comments:

  1. 2 comments:
    1. SERIOUSLY?? how come ive never seen this labelings???
    2. u wont be old enough to vote by nov4th loll.
    ooo and HAHAH. it was funny.[the vid..more collegehumor:)] da ppl jus fell for it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're not labeled by floor, each stairwell in the school is labeled 1-6. Get your facts straight.

    ReplyDelete