Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Like Seeing These Ice Creams

Facebook: Any male who posts a shirtless picture of himself on facebook with no intention of humor should be flogged, tarred, and feathered, in that order.

Things that look better than they taste: Yogurt Parfait. A cup of creamy white yogurt mixed with fruit and granola makes me think it's going to be delicious, but it always ends up being a waste of four dollars. I don't understand. I like fruit. I like yogurt. I like granola. I hate parfait. The strangest part is that I know they're bad, and I still keep buying them hoping that the one I'm buying will be better than the last.

Ice Cream Parfaits: Loads better than yogurt parfait. PINKBERRY, MUCH?

Clockwise from top left: Kimchi parfait, wasabi parfait, one liter parfait, curry parfait. I kid you not.

photo: tokyo knock

1 comment:

  1. the labels of the parfaits are kind of disturbing....
    but occasionally the yogurt things turn out okay :)

    ReplyDelete