Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Like Sharing


One thing I wish American candy makers would learn from Koreans: How to make gummy candy not stick to your teeth when you chew. I have no idea how we do it, but Korean gummies are not sticky at all.

And another thing: Korean products have production date as well as expiration date. This is pretty cool. I think we should start doing this. It tells me the relative freshness of a packaged good. More government regulation, please.

Open Source: Does creativity arise mainly because of monetary incentives? Before copyright laws, there was Sophocles, Dante, da Vinci, Botticelli, Michelangelo, Shakespeare, Newton, Cervantes, Bach. Personally, I think we should try removing copyright laws for a couple centuries and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment