Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Like Talking Football


Politics: So I came to school today wanting to talk about how embarrassing the Colts were and everyone was all like, "Yo, let's talk about Presidents!". First of all, not one of them sounded like they actually knew enough to pass judgment on which candidate was stronger. Second of all, why do they care? As far as I can see, there's no practical reason for their knowledge, seeing as they can't vote anyways. My guess is that they just don't want to look stupid when other people are talking politics.

Things to learn from Koreans: You know how, in America, we have an "ingredients" portion of the package that tells us what the food is made of? In Korea, they have two "ingredients" labels: one for the food and another for the package. It's pretty awesome. Even though I'm generally against government regulations, I have to admit that this policy seems to have led Korean companies to produce far more eco-friendly packaging.

photo: earthpro

No comments:

Post a Comment