Monday, October 20, 2008

I Like to Double Her Entendre

Peanut Butter Time: Organic peanut butter is pretty sucky. Apparently, they're not allowed to add the stuff that keeps the oil and peanut butter together, so you have to mix in the oil yourself. I do not need an extra step between me and peanut butter. FAIL.

Internets: What exactly happened to AOL? They used to send me free cds for me to throw away, but now they don't.

Anachronisms: I was reading E.B. White's Once More to the Lake and there was a sentence that read, "I watched him his hard little body, skinny and bare, saw him wince slightly as he pulled up around his vitals the small, soggy, icy garment. As he buckled the swollen belt suddenly my groin felt the chill of death." Ewwww.

Peyton Manning is an embarrassment.

Nothing like peanut butter on a burger! MMMMmmmm~

photo: misterbisson

No comments:

Post a Comment