Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Like Turkeys

Writer's Strike: You guys remember the writer's strike? You know, the one that canceled all your favorite programming and left you bored out of your mind? Yeah. What happened? As far as I know, no one reached a deal on anything, really. According to this guy, the result was a "shit deal". Nice going, writer's guild. You've made America just a little bit worse. I hope you're happy.

Chunky Peanut Butter: It feels too much like I'm eating peanuts. It annoys me. I'm going to buy smooth from now on.

Sandwiches: Turkey with Pepper Jack is pretty win. I had one for the first time at Starbucks and I feel as though I have been missing out.

Speaking of Turkeys: Why aren't there cold cuts made of chicken? It's basically the same thing as turkey.

Turkey on velvet FTW!

photo: fd

3 comments:

  1. Chicken doesn't slice as well thin

    ReplyDelete
  2. alex's comment notwithstanding, a variety of chicken (from grilled strips to salads to more sophisticated dishes) are likely available behind the counter at your local grocery store and/or deli.

    ReplyDelete