Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Like Writing About School and Whatnot

Homework: Dr. Seuss once said, "the people who care don't matter and the people who matter don't care." This is the opposite for me. For example, I never ask upperclassmen (people who matter) for homework because I don't want to disappoint them. Yet, I somehow get the feeling this wasn't the type of thing he was talking about...

Work: Sleep wastes my time. must... Not... SLEEP!!! If I'm lucky, maybe the sleep-deprivation will turn me into a zombie by Halloween.

Freewriting: Freewriting is a writing exercise where you just write and write and write about nothing specific. Teachers will try to tell you that this mindless zombie work will "help" you become a better writer, but in reality, this is just a way for them to fill up time when they don't have a lesson planned out. So the next time a teacher tells your class to free write, call him out for his incompetence!

The Sandal Person has ruined the picture.

photo: Old Shoe Woman

3 comments:

  1. I have the nagging feeling that you have asked an upperclassman for hw...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There aren't anymore upperclassmen lol

    ReplyDelete