Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Like Automobiles

Christmas: You guys, I saw a green car with a red bumper today. I'm guessing it was either because the owner was too poor (too cheap?) to get a fresh paint job or because it's getting to be that time of year and she was feeling festive.

Luxuries: I really like the butt heaters the fancy cars. Nothing makes you feel more like royalty than having a warm ass in 20 degree weather.

School: I had to go to math competition in a school-bus today and it was terrible! Riding in one always gives me BUS RAGE! Government officials, I demand that you create legislation requiring every poorly-built school-bus to immediately install butt heaters. I'm not asking for the magic school-bus here, just a warm butt on my ride to school!

(Click image below to enlarge)


1 comment: