Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Like Bento

Things I don't understand: I live in arguably one of the most liberal states in the country. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that Obama was going to carry the state. So why is it that so many people were campaigning for him? Due to our electoral process, it didn't matter whether he won by half a point or 50 points, so I have to believe that all those campaigners were really just wasting their time. The same goes for McCain supporters as well. Neither camp's activists would be able to change the results anyways, so what's the point?

Crazyness: Japanese people can get arrested for killing off an avatar of another person in an online world. First, human tetris, and now this? Japanese people are crazy.

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHHA. i wish i was there. [video]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these people might have gotten hypothermia...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha. and extremeee embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it'd be so strange to watch that.

    I have no idea how I would've reacted if I was just skiing along and some naked dude just happened to be rolling by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLL.
    i wouldve laughed soo hardd. xD
    and then feel a tiny bit sorry for them .XDD

    ReplyDelete