Friday, November 14, 2008

I Like Commercials

Milestones: 100th post! Woo hoo! I LOVE ROUND NUMBERS!!!!

Commercials: That free credit report song is stuck in my head! But I don't want to reinforce their branding, so whenever I sing the song, I replace the words "credit report" with "intercourse". I haven't felt this excited over a commercial since Dunkin Donuts' Fritalian commercial.

Strange Talk: I've never heard anyone call someone buddy in a positive way. It's always something like"You've got some nerve, buddy!" Please correct this problem, general populace.

3 comments:

  1. LOLL. 1st of all!congrats on 100th blogpost! keep it coming :)
    &&, replacing words in commercials..how creativee.
    nice videoo..ahahhaa. office linebacker

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!
    i just saw thelink! hahahah

    ReplyDelete