Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Like Drinking Fries

Nature, you scary: You guys, hippopotamuses (hippopotomi?) scare me! They have gigantic mouths and weigh 500 pounds. You know. Like your mother.

Drinks: I like Juice. Juice is just pressed fruit. Simple, yet delicious. That's why I think we should start juicing up other foods. So guys that run Jamba Juice, please start stocking up on "fresh-squeezed" french fries.

Speaking of Juice: Juice cartons always say something like, "an 8oz cup is two whole servings of fruit!" but milk cartons never say, "an 8oz cup is two whole servings of cow tit extract." Strange.

Juice is fruit for lazy people.

photo: aim and shoot

2 comments:

  1. Fruit > juice.
    I don't even want to entertain the idea of a french fry juice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends on the fruit.

    apple beats apple juice but strawberry juice dominates strawberries.

    ReplyDelete