Friday, November 7, 2008

I Like Milestones

Wow. It's been exactly 3 months since I started this blog and going strong. So for this 3 month anniversary, I just wanted to take the time out to say, "Wow, you guys really have nothing better to do, huh?". Now, I have yet to come up with a business model for this blog, but I promise that even if there's a nuclear holocaust and zombies are ravaging the planet for the brains of the two remaining human survivors, as long as the other guy's reading my blog, I'll keep writing.

My 3 favorite blog posts:
  1. I Like Korean Snacks Part II
  2. I Like Birds Flying High
  3. I Like Nobel Prizes

(Throwback: Here's a link to my first ever blog post.)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...funny
    "'Wow, you guys really have nothing better to do, huh?' " gee thanks, loll.
    aww. youre so dedicated. xD
    btww, 1/2 of ur pictures are missing from your krn snack thing,,, and i think other posts too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's because I just link to flickr

    I'll try to fix it from now on.

    ReplyDelete