Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Like Scrubs

Scrubs is my life: My father told me he knew a lawyer named Ted and it was good. Now if only I could meet someone named Dr. Beardface, my life would be complete.

Chinese: At my local Chinese restaurant, they only serve crackers to the white people. Oh, the delicious irony.

Tu Casa: Victorian houses scare me. The only time I would enjoy living in a Victorian house is Halloween, and even then, not so much because I don't celebrate Halloween.

Communications: What's the point of video chatting? Is it to make people feel awkward? Because if it is, then it is working perfectly!

If I was alive during the salem witch trials, I would totally have searched these houses first.

photo: Oracio Alvarado

3 comments:

  1. ASDLFGhasDFH
    3 comments
    1: SCRUBS IS AMAZING!
    2: since when did they start serving crackers??? what??
    3: WHATTT!! vid chat is sooo not awkward.
    but FINE. i see how it is :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You realize, there's more than one Chinese restaurant I could be talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive never even heardd of such a thing.
    which one are you talking about??

    ReplyDelete