Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Like Textmoticons

Emoticons: Some software changes your text emoticons ( <3) to actual emoticons (♥). But what if I need to use these in their literal sense. For example 2<3 (two is less than three). But if I wrote that on someone's facebook wall, it would post as 2♥. Shame on you, software designers, shame on you.

Koreans: Why is it that Koreans are always looking at themselves in the mirror? Every time I go to use my school's restroom, there's always at least one Korean who's coming his hair and whatnot, but I rarely see white people doing this type of thing. My theory is that Korean pop stars (e.g. T.O.P.) look like they've put in a lot of effort into their appearance while American pop stars do the opposite (e.g. Britney Spears). So because everyone emulates what they see on tv, the Korean people emulate the hard work the Korean celebrities put into their hair and white people emulate the people who look like they just got out of bed.


Must be a Korean cat

photo: law_keven

No comments:

Post a Comment