Monday, December 8, 2008

I Like Knowing What's Going On


Y2K: What was the big deal about the turn of the millenium? I remember I was a kid when it happened and I didn't even bother staying up.

Embarrassing moments of my life: You guys! I was sleeping, per usual when my mom comes in and she's like, "IT'S 8 O'CLOCK!" and then just rushes off into the bathroom. Shaking off the stupor, I realize I'm completely late for school and I start tearing my clothes off as fast as possible and thinking about how I'm going to study for my math test in the car. I get down to my boxers when I yell out "WHO'S GOING TO DRIVE ME?"My mother comes out of the bathroom to see what's going on and starts laughing, at which point I come to the realization that it was 8pm, not 8am and that my mother was yelling at me for taking a nap. Needless to say, it was one of the prouder moments in my life.

photo: Tambako the Jaguar

No comments:

Post a Comment