Friday, March 6, 2009

I Like Crunching on Steroids


The two main comments about steroids I hear about why steroids are illegal are that they are dangerous and that they give users an unfair advantage. On the first point, just being an athlete is detrimental to your health; I mean, pushing your body to its limit every day isn't exactly adding years to your life. Second, if steroids were legal, it would be no more "unfair" than protein shakes or lzr suits. Personally, I support any drug that makes my athletes look like they eat Hummers for breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. pushing your body to its limits every day, alternated with sufficient rest, is exactly the best way to expand those limits, and enjoy a fitter existence. at least from the training point of view, if you're doing it right, you'll be healthier. maybe you're referring to the risks athletes face when they actually compete in sports.

    ReplyDelete